this is old project that I don’t and I won’t work on. still it works pretty well and could be usefull for somebody, so I decided to publish it as public domain software, which means you can do with it whatever you want w/o permission or any restrictions.
quick install info:
1. unpack ‘htdocs’ directory to a web visible place.
2. set apache/httpd to conform ‘.htaccess’ files.
3. set apache/httpd to execute .cgi/.pl scripts.
4. copy or symlink webremarks.pl as index.cgi.
5. set apache/httpd to recognize index.cgi.
6. set data directory to mode 1777 or to be owned
by the apache/httpd run-time owner.I won’t provide any support for this software but still if you are very interested in it and you have problems you may contact me at the e-mail address below.
source is not as good as it should be but it is not too bad as well, so you can change or fix it as you wish (remember that it is public domain?:))
P! Vladi. -- Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> http://www.biscom.net/~cade http://cade.webbg.com Now, sure as the sun will cross the sky, This lie is over Lost, like the tears that used to tide me over...